Giulia is a multi-purpose, multi- function professional showcase. Designed for pastries, bread and fresh foods, it has a complete range of straight and corner static or fan- assisted refrigerated, hot, ambient or chocolate modules, which can all be installed in-line with unbroken surfaces.
Pastry Showcase features for model Giulia
Static or forced air refrigeration of the display surface, depending on load requirements and the type of product for display.
The insulated supporting structure and the rear ventilation grilles are in AISI 304 stainless steel and CFC-free expanded polyurethane. Giulia can be equipped with the optional ‘’Frigoconnect’’ HACCP cloud and remote control wi-fi system.
The rugged supporting structure has black or silver corrosion-proof anodised aluminium profiles and shelves, with LED lights fitted in both the top and the vertical uprights to ensure perfect lighting on all display surfaces, which may be in AISI 304 stainless steel, or in steel with food-approved black plastic coating (as customer prefers).
The front glass opens for easy cleaning of the showcase and has air-flow demisting system. The rear enclosure is standard and comprises easily removed clear Plexiglas sliding doors.
- Straight fronts on straight and corner units, in tempered glass
- Worktop in AISI 304 stainless steel
- Anodised aluminium glass frame, treated steel base with adjustable feet
- Aluminium tank insulated with polyurethane foam
- Display surface in AISI 304 stainless steel or black
- Forced-air demisting system
- Refrigeration by means of forced air with thermostat valve / static with capillary tube
- Internal or remote motors
- Plexiglas rear closure panel or night-shade on request (optional)
- Electric control panel with digital thermostat and automatic defrosting or drained by pipe
- Condensate removed through evaporation or by drain piping.
- Working conditions class 3 (25°C and 60% R.H.)
- Minimum working temperature M1 (+5°/-1°C) UNI EN 441-6.3.2.